Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Get Paid For Blogging

Hi Guys, Happy to see you with an interesting article about the Paying Post. It is my first paid post from the Paying Post. My friend Magi told about Paying post blog advertising, after that only I signed up as a Blogger. He told me the concept of Paid for Blogging. After I entered in to the site I submit the blog details, immediately I got a mail from the Paying Post team, that my blog is waiting for approval. After two days I got a mail that, my blog was approved by the team and they told me to get the code and install it. Compared to other sites Paying Post is having a cool layout. The site is going to get a new layout soon. Paying post also having an affiliation program. In this program, we need to tell the features and paid blogging about the Paying Post to friends. We can earn around fifteen US dollars when one of your friends opened an account with Paying post. It’s very easy to get paid for the paid posts in Paying Post. We need to write a review about theme provided by the Advertiser. After we need to submit the post it to the Blog as well as in the Paying post. After the post is reviewed by the Paying Post team, it’s approved. Simply put Paying post badge in your site like the one shown, the advertisers will directly contact you.

In this economic situation, we need to earn some more bugs apart from the day to day earnings. It’s a good opportunity was given by the bloggers as well as advertisers by the “Paying Post”. This is how I discovered the Paying post. Hope you like this article, paste your comments here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More