Monday, July 20, 2009

My Heart Beats 4 U

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ►►BROKEN HEART◄◄ <lovedaemonn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 8:21 AM
Subject: [DesiMails] My Heart Beats 4 U
To: WowMailz@yahoogroups.com


My Everything

Your are my everything, my life, my love,
You are more gorgeous than a flying white dove.

My love for you is so very strong,
Just like the melody to the most beautiful song.

Words cannot describe, how much I love you so,
that of which you will probably never know.

In this mixed up world, you're my reason for going on,
Without you here, I may be gone.

You are my everything. You give me something to look forward to,
There's not much more to say except I love you!

�

Wat Ever u do my Stupid Heart Beats 4 u
�
Just like a Blinking Eyes

Latest Posts :-

I Really Love You By Romeo Bagga
Priyanka Chopra turns 27 Saturday, wants a quiet birthday
David Dhawan to direct 'Chashme Buddoor' remake?
'Agyaat' based on spooky experiences during 'Jungle' shoot:
Arshad is an improviser: Neeraj Vora
Crompton Greaves shoots up smartly
ITC touches 52week high
Sasken Communication up on large volumes
Deccan Chronicle gains nearly 7%
Ispat Industries makes a solid gain

Subscribe to WowMailz
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages
For cool mails :: http://www.wowmails.com


Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
Recent Activity

 418
New Members

Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.
__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More